- The administrator of personal data is W3A.PL Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as “ADMINISTRATOR”), with the seat: ul. Krzywa 9, 61-118 Poznań.
- The Administrator may be contacted in writing, using traditional mail to the address: Krzywa 9, 61-118 Poznań or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Administrator has not appointed a Data Protection Inspector.
- Personal data is processed based on Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals relating the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), i.e. based on the consent of the data subject.
- The processing of personal data is carried out to customer service, i.e. preparation of an offer, conclusion of a contract, performance of a service, contract and correct settlement of the service.
- Personal data does not come from third parties.
- The controller does not intend to transfer the data to a third country or international organization.
- The Administrator shall not transfer personal data to other entities, and if this happens, only based on legal regulations or a contract of entrusting data processing.
- Personal data shall be kept for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data was collected, and then for the period of limitation of the claims to which the controller is entitled and relating to him, but not shorter than the period indicated in the archiving regulations.
- The data subject has the right to demand from the controller access to the personal data, its rectification, deletion or restriction of the processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to data transfer.
- A complaint against the Administrator’s actions may be lodged with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, failure to provide the data may prevent the establishment of cooperation and use of the Administrator’s offer.
- The Administrator does not provide for automated decision-making.
Detailed information on the processing of personal data
Adopted definition of ‘personal data
While maintaining the standards of privacy protection, a broad interpretation of the concept of personal data, which we define as data that concerns any natural person, including an employee or customer, includes, but is not limited to, name, surname, address, email address, payment history, login path logins.
The scope of personal data collected
Due to the nature of our business, we may collect the following personal data subject to notice or consent, as appropriate:
- contact details, i.e. information that identifies and contacts the customer. This information includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, user name and password.
- Account information, i.e. information that you provide to us in order to use our services, such as bank account information, your billing address and information you provide to us to obtain information about our products and services.
- General usage information, i.e. information that you generate when you use our products and services.
Use of personal data
We collect personal data for the following purposes (subject to your notification or consent where appropriate):
- providing our services or tools. We use your contact details, account information and service information to shape and provide our tools and services, as well as for administrative purposes,
- to improve our tools and services,
- to present new services and tools,
- to fulfill our legal obligations. We may be legally obliged to provide personal data upon request by law enforcement authorities. This data may be made available without your consent and knowledge and without prior notice, in accordance with applicable laws. We reserve the right to verify the legality of the request for access to personal data by law enforcement authorities.
Personal data protection
The personal data protection solutions implemented include technical safeguards and appropriate rules, depending on the service or tool offered or provided to the customer. These solutions may include, among others, access passwords, encryption, antivirus protection, firewalls, intrusion and anomaly detection and access control of our employees.
The website uses Google Analytics and Pixel Facebook.
Rights of persons whose personal data have been obtained
Everyone has the right to:
- delete or update incomplete, incorrect, inappropriate and outdated personal data,
what personal data has been collected about her,
- demand the cessation of processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. Please note that if you opt-out or request that we stop
- processing your personal data, you may not be able to provide services and tools.
If you have any comments or questions about this Policy, or if you would like to have an insight into the personal data we have collected, please contact us at the following address:
Krzywa 9, 61-118 Poznań, Poland or by e-mail at: email@example.com.